Last modified: September 3, 2019
Suggested Supply List
There are no required supplies that you need to donate. If you’d like to donate something, the following is a list of our highest priority needs:
First, if you are able to, we’d appreciate a $15 donation (payable at the office) to help us go on our field trips this year.
Also, we could use any of the following, in order of priority (please just choose some selected items–don’t purchase everything on the list):
- Brown or white paper lunch bags
- Sheets or rolls of fun stickers (we try to use these, rather than candy, for rewards)
- Address labels (the size that has 30 labels per page)
- Sheet protectors
- Brass fasteners (aka brads)
- Germ-X hand sanitizer (this brand only)
- Facial tissues
- Crayola 8-color watercolor paint set
- Nonperishable packaged snack items for at least 25 students, such as granola bars, corn chips, pretzels, goldfish, raisins, etc. (No sugar or candy items, please.)
Again, none of these items are required. But if you are looking for something to donate, these are the supplies we need most. And thank you for your generosity.
Contact me any time, with any questions or concerns, at email@example.com.