Last modified: September 18, 2020
Battle of the Books 2020-2021
About Battle of the Books
- National Program, used to encourage a love of reading
- 3rd-6th grade can participate
- During Covid- individual contests to win prizes
- Students don’t have to read all 20 books
- Free book to those who sign up
- Collect a button for each book you read!
- Treats and Prizes
BOB During COVID
Due to Covid instead of gathering in teams to battle, starting in October, those who have signed up for Battle of the Books will participate in various online activities. These may be online games, quizzes, forms, zoom etc. Prizes and treats will be awarded and delivered to their classrooms. If the opportunity comes that we can gather in groups again we will revise the program to incorporate face to face battles. All students who participate in Battle of the Books will receive a free book, a lanyard and an opportunity to earn a button for each book they read.