Hey Provost, have you ever been to Utah Valley University? Inside the university library is a long display of stained glass windows showing all of the different places around the world and the...
Parents and Students of Provost,
It is almost time to register for our After School Club program! We hope you are as excited as we are! Below is all the information you will need in order to be ready for this year’s clubs.
- This program is funded through a grant from the Boys and Girls Club of Utah county. This means that we have to follow their rules. We can only have 15 students in a club unless there is more than 1 teacher assigned to that club.
- The grant pays for the teachers of our clubs but not the supplies to run the clubs. That’s why we charge a small supply fee. This fee is usually $10-$15. If you can’t afford it you can apply for a scholarship and your student can attend one club of choice for free. Email: Kirstik@provo.edu to apply.
- Each Club will have 10 weeks of activities. That means most clubs are only $1.00/day to attend.
- Being in Clubs is a privilege. If your student has behavior issues, they will not be allowed to continue attending club, and the supply fee will not be refunded.
- Club registration is on a first come, first serve basis. You can’t register early. If you can’t come to registration your student is allowed to register themselves. They need to bring a signed behavior agreement and their supply fee money.
- On registration day you can only register your student for up to 3 clubs. If you want more than that you can check with the school the next day to see what clubs still have openings. Fall 2023-2024 After School Club Descriptions
- You MUST bring the signed behavior agreement form and supply fee to registration in order to secure your child’s spot in the club. You can print one out, or pick one up at the school. English and Spanish Policy and Behavior Agreement
- Signups: Wednesday August 30th: 7:30 am – 8:30 am in the Provost gym
- Clubs starting Date: Monday, September 11th.
- No Clubs: Oct 16-20 (Fall Break) , Oct 23-27 (Fall Break and SEP’s), Nov. 20-24 (Thanksgiving Break)
- End of Semester Showcase: Thursday, Dec. 14th
- Last Day of Clubs: Friday Dec. 15th
Below, you’ll find the links to the after school club calendar, the policy and behavior agreement, and the list of clubs being offered for the Fall Semester.
- 2023 After School Club Calendar (Fall Semester)
- 2023 After School Club Behavior Agreement Form (Fall Semester)
- 2023 August After School Enrichment Clubs Flier