Last modified: March 14, 2022
Opportunity to Serve for Parents
The school community council is composed of parents, teachers, and administrators with the purpose of advocating for the students of Provost Elementary in deciding how to allocate the School LAND Trust funds. Any parent from the school can run for a position in the council and any parent is welcome to attend these meetings, regardless of being elected or not. Parents that become members can directly influence how allotted TrustLand funds are used to better students’ educational experience. Please contact the front office about serving on the council and leave your information with them.
- Alvarez, Kami – Principal
- Gonzalez, Aidelin – Secretary
- Black, Amy – Teacher
- Tan, Tony – Chair (1st year)
- Beltran, Rut – Vice Chair (2nd year)
- Hill, Bonnie – Member (1st year)
- Jaskowick, Wendy – Member (2nd year)
Parents are invited to consider serving on the Provost Community Council.
Council Schedule 2021-2022
- September 22nd, 11:30 am – All are invited to attend
- October 20th, 11:30 am – All are invited to attend
- November 17th, 11:30 am – All are invited to attend
- January 19th, 11:30 am – Canceled
- March 16th, 11:30 am – All are invited to attend
- May 18th, 11:30 am – All are invited to attend
All meetings are held at Provost in the conference room.
If you want to submit information for the the bi-monthly newsletter, email Jennifer Wilson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- March 2022 (Agenda)
- November 2021 (Notes)
- November 2021 (Agenda)
- October 2021 (Notes)
- October 2021 (Agenda)
- September 2021 (Notes)
- March 9, 2021
- February 2, 2021
- September 18, 2020
- February 18, 2020
For the 2021-2022 school year Provost will be receiving $58,351.
Provost received $60,908 for the 2020-2021 school year! Here’s how our funds were spent last year:
- Provost employed Mrs. Alex Rogers, a third teacher for the 6th Grade and all the funds go towards her employment.
Additional information & resources are available on the School LAND Trust website