Last modified: December 14, 2018
Community Council Members
Parents are invited to consider serving on the Provost Community Council. Parents that become Council members can directly influence how allotted Land Trust funds are used to better students’ educational experience.
Community Council Schedule
- September 18th, 2018 at 11:30 am
- November 27th, 2018 at 11:30 am
- March 5th, 2019 at 11:30 am
- May 7, 2019 at 11:30 am
All meetings are held at Provost in the conference room.
If you want to submit information for the the bi-monthly newsletter, email Jennifer Wilson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Community Council Meeting Notes
- November 27, 2018
- September 18, 2018
- March 28, 2018
- February 21, 2018
- November 29, 2017
- September 2017
Provost received approximately $42,000 for the 2017-18 school year! Here’s how our funds were spent last year:
- Four Chromebook Carts – 30 computers each Tier 3 paraprofessional teaching support – grades K-6
- Provost received approximately $47,264 for the 2018-19 school year! Here’s how we are spending our funds this year:
- We are employing a third, fifth grade teacher, as a one-year only, Trustlands appointment.
Additional information & resources are available on the School LAND Trust website
City Council Meetings
Some City Council meetings are open to the public. They are held at:
- City Center Building (3rd Floor)
- 351 W Center St
- Provo, UT 84601
- Main Office: (801) 852-6120
Watch City Council Meetings
Come in person or watch online. If you are unable to attend a Council meeting in person, you can watch a live broadcast from your computer or view a video recording later.